Colorado companies that produce industrial hemp, finished and unfinished industrial hemp products can now trust Botanacor for consistently accurate laboratory results for their compliance testing as well as any additional quality control testing.
Botanacor Laboratories is the first and ONLY Colorado-certified hemp testing laboratory with the Colorado Department of Health and Environment (CDPHE).
CDPHE Hemp Testing Requirements
- Entities producing finished and unfinished industrial hemp products in Colorado.
- Unfinished industrial hemp product intended for human use or consumption.
- Finished hemp products for human use or consumption (cosmetics, dietary supplements, food or additives).
- Finished or unfinished products that are not intended for human consumption (paper, textiles, construction materials and pet products).
- Industrial hemp-derived smokable/inhalable products.
Effective July 1, 2021, analytical testing shall be performed by a certified laboratory in accordance with the department’s State Public Health Laboratory, Disease Control and Public Health Response Division’s, Hemp Testing Laboratory Certification, 5 CCR 1005-5.
Botanacor Laboratories is a Colorado-certified hemp testing laboratory.
58 grams total for a full panel.
Potency, Pesticides, Heavy Metals, Residual Solvents, and Mycotoxins – 4 grams
Microbials – 54 grams*
* The CDPHE requires 25 grams for E.coli and Salmonella testing.
The CDPHE has provided a repository of all the information that you need to comply with the regulations.
6 CCR 1010-21, adopted by the Board of Health on February 17, 2021; effective, April 14, 2021.
List of approved sources for industrial hemp operators.
Specific information and regulation references.
We’re ready to assist you
We understand that the new CDPHE hemp testing regulations can be confusing. We’re ready to help you navigate these changes so your business can stay compliant. Feel free to reach us through the contact form below or give us a call at: (888) 800-8223.