This position is primarily responsible for providing customer service and office support in a team environment for a busy analytical hemp testing laboratory.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer customer calls, address customer questions/concerns regarding sample submissions, troubleshoot issues, and/or route to appropriate person for resolution.
- Respond to email correspondence/inquiries from customers.
- Assist with intake of sample orders into Laboratory Inventory Management System.
- Assist with opening packages and organizing samples into laboratory workflow.
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of lobby and intake office areas.
*other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Proficient computer skills, including Outlook, Excel, and Windows 10
- Knowledge of Hemp Supply Chain and CBD products
- Understanding of basic scientific and mathematical concepts
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively communicate, oral and written
- Willingness to work with a team
- Associate degree or higher preferably in Natural Science field; 1yr of related experience preferred
- Currently hold or ability to obtain MED Support Badge
- Full time; M-F 8am-5pm
- Must be 21 years or older
$17-$19 per hour depending on experience.
- Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
- HSA Account
- 2 weeks PTO
- Paid holidays
Apply for this Position
Botanacor Laboratories is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.